Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pumpkin Show 2010: Part 4


These photos make me so happy, because it's usually such a struggle to get my adorable mom to smile for the camera, and apparently all it took here was some deliciously greasy food. And doesn't that bloomin' onion look amazing? I'm so lucky Katie shares her pictures with me from our times together so I can scrap 'em. Nobody can capture the deliciousness of food from behind a lens like she can.

This is another super easy layout to make with 4x6 photos. Just lay out two landscape prints and one portrait print, and then cut some patterned paper to 2x4 (a perfect spot for a title) to complete an 8x10-ish block to stick right on your page.




I added some Glossy Accents to the chipboard heart at the center of the page to give it some sheen. I totally love that stuff. I also love it when a page can look complete to me with hardly any embellishment. The stripes on the heart seemed to go really well with the patterned paper under the title, even though they're from different companies, and I liked how the black and white label sticker at the top (from a package found in the stationery section at Target) ties in with the black and white chevron at the bottom of the page.


Supplies Used:
Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye, fancy pants, GCD Studios
Letter Stickers: American Crafts
Chipboard Heart: Crate Paper
Label Sticker: Target
Dimensional Adhesive: Glossy Accents