Thursday, August 4, 2011

Pumpkin Show 2010: Part 1

I'm not gonna lie. Summer doesn't do much for me. And scrappin' these photos from last year's Circleville Pumpkin Show made me totally yearn for fall to hurry up and get here. There's nothing like crisp-but-not-quite-cold weather, the most delicious fair food ever, and visits from Katie.


It's become a tradition for me to scrapbook a bunch of Pumpkin Show layouts every year and put them in albums devoted entirely to the event. After filling the last book (a bright orange number from Kolo) with pages from 2005-2009, this layout is now the very first page in my new Pumpkin Show book, this pretty binder from Basic Grey. Pumpkin Show 2010 ended up with 11 layouts, and since I finally took the time to photograph them before stuffing them into their plastic inserts, I can actually share them here and use this blog what it was originally meant for!



Patterned Paper: Reminisce, My Mind's Eye, Basic Grey, Pink Paislee, Doodlebug
Pumpkin Die Cut: QuicKutz
Punches: Fiskars
Date Stamp: Becky Higgins (Project Life)
Striped Twine: My Mind's Eye
Photo Corners: Scrapbook Adhesives