Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Typewriter Stamp Roundup

Sharing Dan's anniversary card yesterday got me thinking about how many typewriter stamps I've been seeing lately.

There's the one I used, which is from We R Memory Keepers:

There's this new wood-mount lovely from Hero Arts:


Hero Arts also has this useful cling set where you can change out the words on the typing paper:


Or, you can get their background stamp with typewriters and typewriter keys flying around all over the place (I'm not so sure about this one.):



Also in the change-out-the-sentiment family are these sets from the new stamping company Lawn Fawn:


And there are tons of super vintagey typewriter stamps, like this one from Technique Tuesday:


And this one by October Afternoon:



So, what do you think of this trend? I mostly just like thinking about the crafters of the future who will be using all sorts of vintage Kindle and i-Pad-themed products on their projects.