Thursday, March 10, 2011

Blowing the Dust Off


Not off my scrapbook supplies. They get plenty of use. Blowing the dust off this little blog, though. My biggest roadblock to blogging about papercrafting is my aversion to photographing my pages and cards and actually transferring the pictures to my computer. I hate to let this space keep going to waste, though, so hopefully, I can get better at sharing.

Here's the card I made for my nephew's second birthday next week:

Supplies used: paper (DCWV), border punch (EK Success), gems (Target dollar spot), die cut (QuicKutz), embellishment (ki memories), white pen (Uniball), chalk ink (ColorBox)

Has anyone else noticed that birthday-themed products are popping up everywhere lately? From Pink Paislee and House of 3's Soiree line to Basic Grey's Life of the Party and more. It seems funny that something that happens to everyone every single year can suddenly become trendy. This is definitely the time to stock up on card supplies for the whole year.