Friday, February 19, 2010

It's too bad MY bladder only leaks a little when I sneeze really hard.

Great news, ladies! If you're willing to invite ten or more of your closest girlfriends to your home, write and record yourselves doing a short and whimsical skit about the issue of Light Bladder Leakage (LBL), upload it to the Poise "House Party" website, and release all rights to it so that they can use it however they want, you can get a free party pack with"costumes and accessories", a bunch of pads (to protect you from all the LBL you and your friends will experience at your knee-slapping shindig), and a digital video camera!

Photobucket


(I refuse to link to the promotion directly out of fear that their marketing overlords might find me, but if you're actually interested in hosting one of these things for the free camera, I will gladly pass on the e-mail I got forwarded to me.)

Photobucket

2 comments:

plumpdumpling said...

You KNOW Bachelor Girl's going to be all over this.

Ells (aka Serialmono) said...

Wow.

Just, wow.

I need to get a job in marketing.

Post a Comment