Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ten Things I Love Sunday

Green Tea Ice Cream:

Photobucket


Hink Pink:

Photobucket


Wool Felt State Pillows:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Pet AT-ATs:



Camera Necklaces:

Photobucket
Photobucket


DIY Wax Seals:

Photobucket


More creative children's book storage (this time in lazy susan form!):

Photobucket


This clown lamp from my childhood:

Photobucket


Despicable Me (I seriously had a smile PASTED on my face through this whole movie):

Photobucket


ABChairs:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

5 comments:

Bachelor Girl said...

I love green tea ice cream too. And I think I need that Louisiana pillow.

Tracey said...

I thought of you when I posted the Louisiana pillow, especially since it's a extra cute one, and my beloved Ohio looks a little lopsided.

ettible said...

I can't believe you just panned Ohio on here!

I love the tops of those u, v, and w chairs, although I'm pleased that the k has a back.

Tracey said...

Not OHIO! Just this particular representation of it. Mostly that it's kind of lying on its side instead of being lovingly held like some of the other states.

Julie said...

maybe I should buy the k chairs for my dining room...and then do some monogramming on our table linens or something...

Post a Comment