Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ten Things I Love Sunday

St. Louis, where Dan and I will be most of next week celebrating our anniversary:

Photobucket


Deal-a-Day Scrapbook Product Sites:

Peachycheap

ScrapbookSteals.com



Bookmarks that hold your place and not just your page:

Photobucket">



Googly eyes on EVERYTHING

Photobucket


Colorful cookies that look like scrapbook embellishments:

Photobucket


Geek Soap:

Photobucket
Photobucket


Families of chickens crafted from hard-boiled eggs:

Photobucket


Chrysler Building spaghetti (for Katie):

Photobucket


Jewelry that will make your friends want to amputate your body parts:

Photobucket


This Photo:

Photobucket

2 comments:

plumpdumpling said...

I was a Care Bear for one of my earliest Halloweens! My costume wasn't quite that bold, but I was as cute or cuter than that kid, for sure.

I want the bookmark, I want the soap, I want the jewelry. This is my favourite blog ever.

Tracey said...

I should rethink this. If you spend all your money on bookmarks, soap, and jewelry, you won't be able to afford plane tickets home to see me.

And hey, wait! You don't need a bookmark, since you're never going to turn the pages of a real book again now that you have a Kindle.

Post a Comment