Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ten Things I Love Sunday

Coffee Can Craft Cubbies:

Photobucket


Food coloring + breakfast food (Katie! I found pancakes to go with your bacon!):

Photobucket

Photobucket


Pixel invasions:



Bradford Pear trees in bloom:

Photobucket


Clearance Easter candy:

Photobucket


Catchphrase compilations:



And the Dharma Initiative Alarm Clock:

Photobucket


Button cookies:

Photobucket


Wooly Willy tables:

Photobucket


Veiny panty hose (even though I'd never wear them):

Photobucket

3 comments:

Bachelor Girl said...

SO making myself some coffee can craft cubbies, partly because I just love saying that over and over again.

Tracey said...

I know, right? I'm suddenly wishing I had waaaay more wall space so I can do this. I think my mom has been saving Coffeemate cans since I was 12.

plumpdumpling said...

Those pancakes are beautiful! I want them, but I don't want to eat them.

Post a Comment